To use the Automated Phone Tee Time System call 508-419-7057
Tee Time Information
Olde Barnstable Fairgrounds & Hyannis GC has an Automated Tee Time System. Resident Tee Times are calibrated using the point system below.
Automated Tee Time Guidelines
- 7 days to 4 days prior to play - Tee Times taken by Automated phone or by online tee time system.
- 3 days prior to play - Tee Times are assigned by computer.
- 2 days prior to play - players may use online system or Automated Phone to cancel or adjust Tee Time.
- 8 Pm the day before tee time players may use Automated Phone or online system to access any time available.
Non-Member Tee Times Policy:
Tee Times are required Year Round :
Any Non-Member may call the Pro-Shop to obtain a tee time for a Non-Member time slot by calling 7 days in advance.
Pre-Paid Tee Times:
All guest tee times for the 2018 golf season become available January 1st for those wanting to Pre-Pay for Advance Reservations.
Please call the Pro-Shop for further details and available times.
Tee Time Points
AUTOMATED TEE TIME SYSTEM
The automated tee time system at Barnstable Golf is designed to distribute tee times in an equitable manner. The following information will answer commonly asked questions and provide information to help use the tee time system.
If the answer to your question is not in this information, the staff is available to help you with any other problems you might have.Plans are in motion to put a manual request system in the clubhouse lobby.
Tee times are distributed by a point system. The lower amount of points your group has, the more preference your group has for tee times. The average of your group is weighted against the average of the other groups in the daily placement. The tee times are distributed starting with the lowest to the highest point average.
- All players receive one point for play off the front nine during tee times hours. Tee time hours are described as play before twilight.
- Players are also given points for using the placement system to obtain a tee time.
- Points for using the placement system are as follows:
- If you receive a tee time within 1 hour of your requested time you will receive a 1.00 point.
- If you receive a tee time more than 1 hour, but less than 2 hours from requested time you receive .90 point.
- If you receive a tee time more than 2 hours, but less than 3 hours from requested time you receive .80 point, etc.
- If you do not receive a tee time and are put on the standby list, you do not receive any placement point
- There are no points for back nine or twilight play.
- Points are kept on a 30-day cycle. For example, when end of day is processed for June 30th, May 31st rotates off point list. Point totals are based on June 1st - June 30th. Another example, when end of day is processed for May 15th, April 15th rotates off point list.
- For no show players, a 10-point penalty will be given to the entire group. Please call as soon as possible to cancel your tee time.
- Tournament players receive 2 points
- Please make sure you write down your confirmation number, this is very important when trying to make changes in the system.
Members playing with Guests
Members must enter their member # for each guest.
Members will be given 1/2 points for for guests in the same format as above.
Making a Request or Reservation
RESERVATION is a tee time made by phone one or two days prior to play.
REQUEST is a placement in the lottery starting 7 days until 3 days prior to play.
If it is Saturday at 7 a.m. you can call the pro shop for today’s play
Make a RESERVATION for Sunday and Monday
Make a REQUEST for Tuesday thru Friday and for Saturday (if its after 3 p.m.)
Sat. Sun. Mon Tue Wed Thurs Fri
x resv. resv. reqst. reqst.reqst. reqst.
The placement is made 3 days in advance at midnight. The tee time system will send an email back with a confirmed tee time.
Call 508-362-2606 for Hyannis Golf Course
Call 508-420-1141 for Olde Barnstable Fairgrounds Golf Course
Call 508-419-7057 for Automated Tee Time System for both Courses.
Listen to all prompts and choose the appropriate one.